In Person Private Assisted Stretching
When it comes to erasing years of chronic pain and stiffness or simply wanting to maximize your potential and enjoy daily life, private assisted stretching sessions with our flexibility experts will get you results — quicker than ever imagined.
During assisted stretching sessions, you literally ‘get stretched’ by a flexibility expert. These are hands-on, specialized sessions where a Bendable Body expert helps you release the stress, tension, and toxins that are causing your pain and stiffness.
ASSISTED STRETCH SESSION
Assisted Stretching Intensives
If you aren't local to the Asheville area, or even if you are... let us plan an Intensive Stretch Retreat just for you, tailored to your goals and needs! The benefits of assisted stretching are both cumulative and long lasting. So when you experience more than one session consecutively over the course of a few days, the results are astounding.
What to expect
Depending on how many days you want to spend on your Intensive Stretch Retreat, we will suggest the number of sessions that are appropriate. In addition to getting stretched, we'll mash you (a form of therapeutic tissue massaging done with the feet to remove toxins from the body after stretching, help with soreness, and make you feel amazing!). We also have an ifrared sauna and shower in our studio that you will have access to. In addition to getting stretched, we'll send you home with some self-stretching homework so that you can continue to benefit and maintain your results.
We will work together to curate a your Intensive Stretch Retreat schedule and cost based on your personal needs.
Asheville, North Carolina is one of the most scenic places to visit in the United States. Known for the natural beauty of the Appalachian Mountain Range, the famous Blue Ridge Parkway, the grand Biltmore Estate, hiking, biking, and an amazing restaurant scene. You'll find that there's plenty to do here and lots of sites to take in during your stay.
Places to Stay
Omni Grove Park: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/asheville-grove-park
Grand Bohemian Hotel, Asheville: https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/avlak-grand-bohemian-hotel-asheville-autograph-collection/overview/
Hampton Inn: https://www.hilton.com/en/hampton/
Best Western: https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US.html
**There are also many Airbnb and VRBO options in the area.
The Benefits of Assisted Stretching: Watch Now
We stretch people.
Discover Bendable Body and what it can do for you.
We Stretch You.
On the physical level, this comes in the form of stretching your arms, legs, torso, hands, feet — your whole body.
On other levels, however, this may look like things you’d never expect from this kind of training — freedom from emotional wounds that you’ve carried for years, deeper connections with spirit and soul, increased energy, and a feeling of health and vitality that you’ve maybe never experienced before.
What To Expect During Assisted Stretching.
- We talk with you about your problems and goals, and work together to build your program.
- We analyze your gait, tissue, and overall health so that we can offer a truly customized solution for you.
- We apply years of problem-solving skills to get you where you want to be… and much further.
- We adjust your program when we need to.
- We teach you stretches to do at home so that you can continue your transformation in between sessions.
- We work in harmony with your body’s natural mechanisms for stretching, so tissues are never damaged. This allows for a pain-free experience and no risk of injury.
- We seek-out the stiffest and densest fascia in your body so that we can find the root cause of your pain and remove it.
- We strengthen the weakest muscles in your body — the ones that are hiding where nobody else can seem to reach.
“What started with the Katonah Yoga method, the work of Nevine Michaan years back, has been catapulted by my stretching experience over the past year.”
—Taylor Chen, movement instructor
“I walked in with a lot of pain in my neck, but just stretching my arms completely erased that pain by the time we were finished.”